Terms and Conditions Governing Request for Quotation
(Last Updated: March 2019)
By using the Request for Quotation service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by our following terms with regards to your Buying Request:
1. Your Buying Request should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the Request for Quotation service.
2. You shall not post any materials that are untrue, inaccurate, unlawful or invalid.
3. To avoid causing any confusion, you should not post repeated Buying Requests.
4. System generated emails will be sent to you to facilitate notifications of Buying Request status and quotation updates pursuant to your request under the Request for Quotation service. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can send us a request to stop sending you emails.
5. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
6. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, PromZasia Company Limited shall have the right to take any enforcement actions reasonably necessary. Examples of such enforcement actions include but not limited to deleting your posted Buying Request, restricting your rights to post the Buying Request, issuing warnings to you, or terminating your account at PromZasia Company Limited, and etc.
7. You shall not submit any information or materials that is/are unlawful in any relevant country or jurisdiction and/or are in breach of any website rules adopted by PromZasia Company Limited. In addition, you shall not submit any material that may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
a). Information that encourage illegal activities;
b). Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
c). Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
d). Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
e). Pornographic materials/items that are sexual in nature.
8. PromZasia Company Limited reserves the right to match any Request for Quotation (“RFQ”) only with quotations that are deemed to be suitable for the RFQ. PromZasia Company Limited also reserves the right to refuse to match any RFQ with quotations that do not meet any criteria as deemed appropriate and required by PromZasia Company Limited in its sole discretion. Examples of such quotations include, but are not limited to, quotations that do not correspond to business gifts or promotional products, quotations with missing information, quotations for banned and/or restricted products, quotations that infringe any terms and conditions for the use of Request for Quotation or any other website rules adopted by PromZasia Company Limited, and etc.
9. You acknowledge and agree that PromZasia Company Limited may provide your contact information, including but not limited your contact name, email address, telephone, mobile phone and fax, to suppliers for them to contact you for further business opportunities.
10. You acknowledge and agree that PromZasia Company Limited may use your company information, including but not limited to your company profile, profile pictures, transaction history, contact person information, and etc., to market and promote Request for Quotation and the PromZasia Company Limited Website (URL: http://promzasia.com.hk) and also to support and operate the various programs and services of Request for Quotation offered to business contacts from time to time.
11. You acknowledge and agree that PromZasia Company Limited may use your product listings and related information, including but not limited to your product pictures, product listings, product specifications, and etc., to support and operate various programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by Request for Quotation to members from time to time.